Thursday, February 18, 2010

BACK BY not so POPULAR DEMAND!!!!!!!

After you pick yourself up off the ground....browse through some b-day photos..:)
My baby girl turned 5 on Feb. 10...Her b-day party was on Feb. 13th...what fun!!!!

E and C ready to slide...
I love the faces!!!

wwhhheeee...
2 of L's friends from MDO

I LOVE this picture...and I bet that's exactly what L was thinking....blocking everything else out to focus on that b-day wish!!!

L wanted a "Princ*ess and the F*rog" theme....so we had it everywhere

her own little cake to blow her candles out...cupcakes for friends....
... and they were yummy!!

the special chair to open gifts...oh, and yes..an outfit change for gifts..:)

ready...set...slide

it seemed to help holding hands....
..hold on tight...

no fear!!

giggly girls

I LOVE their facial expressions

5 or 13...it was still fun!!!
GO MA!!!



You probably notice the set-up on the table...I notice the balloons on the table cloth...that are shining through my themed table cloth..hhmm...maybe a little OCD?

yummy

she had just a few gifts to open...poor baby!! NOT!!!





"Daddy,can I go ahead and tell you what kind of car I'd like when I turn 16?"

PRICELESS...well, TIMELESS....she was sssoooo excited about her new watch!!

we did it!!

**Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! It's hard to believe that you are already 5! Where have these years gone? I want you to stop growing up so fast....you'll be in college before we know it! I have loved watching you turn into a little girl...but I miss that sweet toddler and baby that were just here....you are my world, and I wouldn't have it any other way....I loved watching you have such a fun time with all of your friends at your birthday party. Mommy's birthday party OCD was all worth it.:)
***P.S...a big shout out to my Party-Posse for all of your help...before, during and after the party
****P.S.S....I have SO many more wonderful pictures...if you are a local reader that attended the big shindig...I bet I have a few of your child that I would be happy to share.:)
*****P.S.S.S....please remind to KEEP IT SIMPLE next year!

4 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

OF course we want to go ALL out for our babies!! We are mommies, we have to!!! It looks like she had a very special day!

Anonymous said...

Umm... I find your title somewhat offensive! lol... I think I am the "popular demand"? haha

Ok- so whoever did the balloons did an awesome job! And I did notice the balloon tablecloth before reading your comment- but you knew I would.

LOVE the pic black white pic with just L and the cake in color! Also love the one of E going down the slide!

See you should blog more often... and I'll leave you really long comments!

The party was a success... but seeing the pictures makes it all that much more perfect! Good job ocd mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh- and Michael will be buying the car... but let's not forget who will be "blinging it out"! lol!

Me said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!! looks like she had a wonderful bday party! :)