Thursday, May 14, 2009

Make A Mess Day!!!

Today was messy day...make a mess day at school! SO, I let L choose ..from her play clothes...what she would like to wear. We were asked to send them in old clothes...just in case....so....here is what she wore to school...TADA..
She was so excited to be able to pick her ensemble...and was very sweet..
"Thank you Mommy for letting me choose my messy clothes!"

From top to bottom-
1. Pigtails(she requested them) with dark purple bows
2. Size 2t(she wears a 4t) brown t-shirt that says "Way sweeter than chocolate"
3.White shorts with turquoise and light purple flowers ( 3t)
4. orange socks
5.pink sparkly tennis shoes..size 9 (she wears a 9 1/2 or 10)
**and the kicker...I didn't iron any of it...eeks..I know..can you believe it?! she had the curled up shorts cuffs to prove it...nice!
Double click for a better view
(you can even see her nutritious breakfast in her baggie....fruit loops)
and her favorite bunny, L*aure*n

No comments: