Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you had a leak...

that dripped for 2 days...

unnoticed......

well, no need to wonder any longer...

here's your answer....

and no, this isn't the Bubble Boy's house...IT"S OURS!!!!!!

living room ceiling..
about 3ft x 8ft rectangle/hole...
could be bigger..
I just poked my head into the "bubble" real quick!
nice..tile-less...baseboard-less

bedroom baseboard removed...
to allow the 2 fans in our room to blow into the bathroom...
yes, they are loud!!!..
did I mention they would be here until at least Saturday...
hopefully we can just tune out the sound....
did I mention the workers will come back daily to check on everything.:)

(can you see the nice hole?)





Is it wrong to go to happy hour after you drop your child off at Mother's Day Out?
wait, it would only be 9:00 a.m......
well, here's to hoping..:(
Is it wrong to pick your child up from Mother's Day Out, and THEN go to happy hour?
wait, it would only be 2:00 p.m. ..
and you would have a child with you! GGRRR.....
Have I mentioned that L's b-day is Tuesday?!?!
Have I mentioned that I hate having to deal with workers?
Have I mentioned that I have a giant hole in my ceiling?
Have I mentioned that our bathroom is out of use?
Have I mentioned that I...wait...I think it's happy hour somewhere...I'm outta here!!
(not really..still here...but can't a girl dream!)








1 comment:

Me said...

girl...you deserve happy hour...it is five o'clock somewhere...