Thursday, March 12, 2009

bLuEbOnNeTs!!!

We went and took pictures on Wednesday 3/11....I wanted to beat the rain and cold front. I didn't think it would be much fun taking pictures in a wet field of flowers.....so, we came home from ballet....changed into something a little more appropriate...the black leotard and bun weren't cuttin' it! And away we went....to Friendswood.:)

You want me to sit where??
How cute is this sign?!?!
...love the handwriting...
and the container at his gate....is a little round tin can on a chair....
we were the only ones there for a few minutes...then several other cars arrived.

L-"Mommy, take a picture of this pose!"


"and this pose!"

My sweet girl!

I think I had to bribe her with a cookie or ice cream to get her to smile...
whatever works!

worth a shot...
you think the sun may have been in her eyes?

1 comment:

Me said...

LoVe it! those pictures are so cute!