Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Ok..I'll let you see my new tattoo...


Ok..so it's not me...I know you thought it looked like me...slender and all...but the belt probably stumped you.:)


I have a ticker on this blog(scroll down to the very bottom on the page)...I am excited to see that I have close to 500 hits...but wish I knew who they were from..;(....I know who a few of you are...but would love to know who reads about our daily happenings....Would you do me a favor..pppllleeeasse...just this once....leave a comment..it can be anonymous, initials, anything..just would love to know.:) Thanks...

p.s...that really is my new tattoo.:) and my new belt!.:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog. Lauren is soooo cute!!

MG

Anonymous said...

love the tat !!!!! Congrats, you broke 500.

Anonymous said...

BJBR

Can you figure that out?

Anonymous said...

Just browsing through the blogs and saw your families and I am stunned at the beauty of your little girl. She is absolutely gorgeous. Have you ever considered putting in into modeling??? She would get famous tooo quick. You really should!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice bod!

Anonymous said...

Hi.
It's Iqtidar from Pakistan :) I browsed through your blog, you have a KooOOooL daughter :D

I saw pics of Michael for the first time, after about a 2.5 year work relationship ! nice guy

let Michael know of my comment.