Sunday, July 5, 2009

Firecracker...Firecracker...Boom..boom..boom!!

Did I mention that L was exhausted?
Did I mention that we got home around 10:30?
Did I mention that she was not so pleasant to be around?
Did I mention that she didn't nap..at all?
Did I mention that it was wwaaayyy past her bedtime?
Did I mention that M is a fireworks-freak?
Did I mention that L is a mini-fireworks freak?
Did I mention that despite all of the above...we let her do a few fireworks when we got home!!
OH..Did I mention that fireworks are illegal in our part of town?
Did I mention that we are under a mandatory water rationing?
Did I mention that the grass is as dry as the desert?
Did I mention that she had a blast?

L was so excited about this gun!
getting the sparklers ready

spelling her name in the air

check out the heels

lovely section of fence missing...thanks Ike!

wait...that is too loud!!
OH..DID I MENTION THAT SHE WENT TO BED AROUND 1:00 A.M.???
AND WAS SNORING WITHIN MINUTES OF FALLING ASLEEP..in our bed!!

2 comments:

Me said...

OH MY...you are a trooper...i would have had her in bed the moment we walked in the door...1 am...WOW!!!

Anonymous said...

what a celebration!!!!! that's what holidays are for, she'll have great memories.