Saturday, October 4, 2008

We survived Ike...and DisneyWorld...now...to sort through the 1000+ pictures .:)

Ike left us treeless, fenceless and powerless.........but NOT Mickeyless........After the wrath of Ike, we headed to Luling until Tuesday.........I was on the phone non- stop checking our flight status...since the airport was closed!! We came home to the chaos, but packed and figured everything would be here for us to deal with when we returned.....our power came back on late Tues. evening...yippee....we woke up at 4:30 a.m. yikes to get ready and head to the airport......L was still clueless as to where we were going.........she was just excited to be going on a-cation....and even more excited to be pulling her princess "kit"(suitcase) through the airport.....:) We arrived.....rode the bus to the hotel.........and right when they started the Disney video......she fell asleep!!! Once we checked in and listened to the way too chipper concierge.....she woke up..and we told her where we were.......instant baby crack!! Ok...that's enough for now...have to keep you waiting for more...and for pics...M and L are actually downstairs starting to clean up...WHAT!!!??? better join the fun while I have helpers.:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Lauren was able to use her Disney Princess suitcase!! :)
kmc

Anonymous said...

Okay....I commented...I really do check-in when I can. Your blog is truly precious. I really would leave my initials but I want to see if you can figure out who I am.... I bet you can figure it out from all the dots..I always use dots instead of correct punctuation. Know who I am yet?

K, L and M said...

hhmm...a blog stalker who dots....let me think on this one.I"m stumped.:) is it VLH??? if not..clue?

Anonymous said...

Ok- that is funny because I read the comment and my first guess was VH too! You have to tell me if it is!! :) kmc

p.s. anxiously awaiting pictures... aka... HURRY UP! :)

Donovan Family Tree said...

Okay....where are the pictures! I am so glad everyone had a great time and your back safe and sound!

Aunt Niki