Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

La*uren is such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful Daddy!
She tells me she is going to marry her Daddy when she grows up....
and he'll have to get a new wedding ring.....
I love watching the 2 of them together....
I know that she will grow up...
and realize she can't marry her Daddy...
but for now.....
why crush her.:)

Happy Father's Day M*ichael!!!

1. My Daddy's name is Michael Villa*sana

2. He is years 13 years old.

3. My Daddy plays "simon says" with me.

4. We like to go Dairy Queen together.

5. I like it when my Daddy dances with me and plays dominoes with me.

6. My favorite thing to do with my Daddy is love him.
7. I love my Daddy...a hundred-a zAllion-fifteen!!!!
Daddy, You love L*auren ,you love Mommy...we got you the hand....
uh, you're my favorite...I love you in your heart! Um..um..I love you a zallion-hundred!
(blue=L)



OK....one of our many Father's Day gift projects.....we spelled out "Daddy"...these were just a few of the MANY pics taken....I ended up using the ones with the black background...the letters seemed to stand out better.....I found a vertical/ 5 slot frame..and it turned out so cute! We're hoping M likes it...I have a feeling he will! How could you not...look at those faces!!

No comments: