Thursday, April 16, 2009

just a swingin'..

Thurs. 4/2/2009
M and I both picked L up from school...
and decided to head to the park and fly a kite....
well, after stopping off at 3 stores....
we were kite-less...
but headed to the park anyhow.:)

determined to be "big"
no fear

check out the concentration

"look at my pose!"

L was laughing because she was trying to kick my camera...(but not really) and of course I was acting silly with her...she had the giggles!

Double click to check out her face...
this slide was vvveerrryyy steep...
and she was not so sure about it after the first slide down...
but went again....
"Come slide with me Daddy!"

and he did...
and I wet my pants!...
well, not really...
but I was truly laughing so hard nothing was coming out...
except tears....
I needed a good laugh...
and M got tickled at how tickled how I was...
so it was giggly day at the park for all!

maybe next time we'll atually have a kite, and M can laugh at me going down the slide.:)

No comments: